HOLLYWOOD FEED KEEPS PET OWNERS EDUCATED ONLINE VIA HOLLYWOOD FEED UNIVERSITY
(Memphis, TN) – Hollywood Feed recently launched Hollywood Feed University, a pet wellness education resource for pet owners and pet professionals. Virtual classes are currently available free of charge on topics including pet nutrition, physical and emotional wellbeing, behavioral issues, training techniques and more.
To date, the Memphis-based retailer has hosted interactive sessions with expert speakers on topics including:
Future courses will be made available regularly at https://hfu.hollywoodfeed.com/
- Preventing Pet Obesity presented by Dr. Joseph Bartges, Professor of Medicine and Nutrition with the University of Georgia’s College of Veterinary Medicine
- Ethical Advice on Dietary Recommendations in the Shadow of DCM presented by Dr. Ryan Yamka, expert animal nutritionist; founder of Luna Science and Nutrition; and co-founder of Guardian Pet Food Company
- Oncology & Our Pets presented by Dr. Kathy Mitchener, founder of Angel Care Cancer Clinic for Animals
“We launched Hollywood Feed University to allow pet owners to hear directly from experts on topics that are key to providing pets with optimal care,” says Shawn McGhee, president of Hollywood Feed. “The pandemic has made remote learning opportunities even more critical as families strive to keep pets safe and sound while remaining socially distanced.”
Those who attend the live broadcasts of Hollywood Feed University Courses are able to ask questions to the experts following their presentations. Hollywood Feed is also archiving all presentations online so that the information provided can be a resource for all.
Other offerings Hollywood
Feed has launched or expanded during the COVID-19 pandemic include:
- Offering Curbside Pick-up in all of its stores
- Offering Same-Day Delivery in about an hour (for orders placed by 5:30 pm)
- Offering 1-2 day shipping (free for orders over $49)
Feed offerings include:
As an essential business, Hollywood
- Hollywood Feed's signature USA-made line of pet beds, collars and leashes, jerky and biscuit treats.
- Premium pet food brands with wholesome grain-in and grain-free options, including Country Naturals, Nutrisource, Redpaw, Fromm, Taste of the Wild, Zignature, Koha, Orijen, Weruva and others
- Fresh, frozen, dehydrated and freeze-dried, whole-ingredient treats, including all-natural bones and chews
- Regular in-store community events and partnerships with local rescues and animal advocacy groups, including pet adoptions, low-cost microchipping, fundraisers, and seasonal activities
- Knowledgeable team members who each receive 40+ hours of product education and customer service training annually to better serve pets and their owners
Feed continues to work diligently to keep its 100+ locations clean and properly sanitized. This includes frequent and thorough cleaning with Registered Antimicrobial Products for Use Against Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
About Hollywood Feed:
Feed serves pets, their owners, caretakers and communities in 100+ stores across 14 states
. Consistently ranking atop consumer choice awards in the markets it serves, Hollywood Feed and its family of brands have most recently been named Best Pet Supply Stores by Dallas A-List
, Best Pet Store by The Memphis Flyer, Best Self Atlanta Magazine's
Best Pet Store, Best Pet Food and Supplies in the Best of Denton County Awards
, and Best New Business by Cary Living Magazine
in North Carolina. Hollywood Feed proudly stands by its brand promise: If your pet doesn’t love it or if you don’t love it, we will gladly replace or refund it.
Learn more about Hollywood Feed at www.hollywoodfeed.com
For more information on Hollywood Feed University or to register for classes visit https://hfu.hollywoodfeed.com/