Olymbec USA is looking to hire a leasing agent located in Memphis, TN. Olymbec owns and manages a diverse portfolio of industrial, office, retail, and residential properties located throughout Canada and the United States. Headquartered in Montréal, Olymbec is now one of the largest private industrial real estate holders in Eastern Canada with branch offices located in key markets across Québec and the United States including; Trois-Rivières, Sherbrooke, Québec City, Dallas, Columbus, Atlanta, Las Vegas, St. Louis, Memphis, Hartford, Indianapolis and West Virginia.
Vice President of Leasing professionally and General Manager locally
This position ensures that various commercial, industrial, and retail properties are occupied and tenants are satisfied prior to moving in. Relationship management skills are required to work with various internal and external stakeholders to achieve leasing goals. The leasing agent builds tenant loyalty through effective communication, quick response and follow through, and excellent customer service.
- Maintain regular contact with tenants, monitor lease expirations to ensure achievement of renewal goals.
- Respond to RFP’s and prepares and submits proposals for spaces for the Leasing Manager to review.
- Develop and grow relationships with national, regional and local tenants, as well as tenant brokers, businesses, civic groups, associations and individuals to achieve desired occupancy.
- Effectively utilize all internal support groups to support business and takes initiative to identify and communicate business needs to other functional areas throughout the organization including the design and property management teams.
- Ensure spaces are efficiently and effectively made market ready for new occupants.
- Ensure proper customer service by responding to tenants' complaints or relations issues.
- Provide effective and rapid response to emergency situation as needed.
- Show spaces.
High school diploma.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least one year of experience in leasing.