Volunteer Opportunity: Boys & Girls Club Steak n' Burger Event
Name: Volunteer Opportunity: Boys & Girls Club Steak n' Burger Event
Date: May 2, 2017
Time: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM CDT
Pre-Event: 10-5:30 pm on Tuesday, May 2nd
- Helping to set up the venue throughout the day – shifts can be anywhere from 10-5 pm, looking to have at least 10-15 people at all times throughout the day.
- Job duties include setting up tables and chairs, place settings, organizing event materials, etc.
During Event: 6–10pm on Tuesday, May 2nd
Job Duties include:
- 5:30 – 7pm : helping with guests parking, greeting guests and helping them find their seat, assisting in the VIP section with speaker meet & greet, assisting in the Kids Zone area
- 7 pm – 8:30 pm: assisting guests through buffet lines, being food runners from food vendors to buffets, clearing dishes from tables
- 8:30pm – 10ish volunteers help with breaking down the event rooms, help transport supplies to BGCM vehicles, etc. (likely done before 10 pm with enough volunteer manpower)