Painting Out Loud - 3 Class Series
Tuesday Evenings | Jan. 22, 29 & Feb. 5
6 PM - 9 PM
Process art, which we call “Painting Out Loud,” is an intuitive method of painting. The artist paints the internal landscape, capturing his or her energy and emotions in the experience. The goal is free expression; process painting emphasizes the creative process–not technique, skill or training. No prior painting experience is necessary.
Process Art is designed to be
- facilitated in a safe, non-judgmental environment.
- free from comparison and critique.
- focused on the experience rather than the finished product.
- practiced in silence.
- a journey into the unknown.
- an opportunity to inhabit the present moment.
- a tool for mindfulness and self-discovery.
The meeting with yourself that occurs in the painting process is meditation in action. Painting unencumbered by judgement can create amazing results. The end product, regardless of the beauty, is intended to mesmerize the artist. It can be an astonishing experience to see your inner self projected onto a canvas.
Self-discovery through art—check it out today!